When you want a shuffleboard table for home, you probably still want that championship quality. You don’t have to settle for cheap imitations, though. With the leading shuffleboard tables for home use on the market, you get the same high-quality construction and superior-grade materials that the pros demand in styles that are perfect for any rec room, basement, or man cave. Keep reading to find out which tables are the best ones on the market right now.
The Imperial Bedford 12’ Table offers a solid Aspen wood playfield with solid Douglas fir as the cabinet material, along with four climactic adjusters to optimize play. The sturdy steel legs include a crossbar for added support and stability. This table is sure to make a great addition to your home game room, man cave, or other recreational space. Some other features offered include:
- 1/8” polymer seal for optimal protection
- Weathered oak finish for rustic charm
- Includes a set of pucks
- Overall: 145" x 33" x 32"
- Playfield: 128” L x 20” W x 3”
The Berner 12’ The Weathered Shuffleboard Table offers a timeless look that combines modern with classic old-world style. The strong metal offers a sturdy base and the weathered wood adds a rustic finish. The table includes a Canadian hard rock maple playfield and a solid wood cabinet for the ultimate in quality. Plus, with the weathered finish, no two tables are exactly the same. Other features include:
- 1/4" polymer top (poured)
- Heavy-duty climatic adjusters
- Traditional scorers included
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- Two-piece construction with solid oak materials
- Overall Dimensions: 145" x 33" x 32"
- Playfield dimensions: 3" Thick x 20" Wide
Imperial Reno Rustic 12’ Table
The Imperial Reno Rustic 12’ Table is an authentic pub-style shuffleboard table that is made of solid aspen wood. With an antique walnut finish and an elm veneer, this table looks as good as it plays. The solid wood legs include crossbeams for added support and the rustic finish looks great in any game room, den, or rec area. Other features include:
- Metal scorers included (abacus)
- Authentic pub design
- Smooth solid-wood playing surface that is 1.7 inches thick
- Overall: 144L x 24W x 31H inches.
- Playfield: 128” L x 16” W x 2” Thick playfield with a 1/8” polymer seal
Champion 12’ The Championship Table
The Championship Table by Champion includes the revolutionary “Lifetime Polymer” finish that the brand is known for. The coating is applied to the Canadian maple plank to create a smooth, perfect playfield that will never need refinished. This makes for better gameplay and faster playtime, as well. The Grand Championship model can be customized to a number of finishes, and the standard Championship 12’ shuffleboard table includes:
- One set of pucks (8) included
- Climate adjusters
- Three-legged design for optimal base sturdiness
- Cradle Length: 12' overall, comes in two 6' sections.
- Table Height: 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Playfield: 10' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick
Hudson 12’ Deluxe Hybrid Table
The Hudson 12’ Deluxe Hybrid Table is a piece of master craftsmanship that is made in the USA from solid poplar and hard rock maple. This table offers a 3” thick playfield with a lifetime-warrantied polymer finish, which is the same one used by many professionals in tournament play. This competition-quality table offers a variety of customization options for different lengths and features, as well. Other included features are:
- Kiln-dried hard rock maple playfield, solid piece
- Solid wood cradle and legs
- Gray carpet cradle bed with solid wood trim pieces and top rails
- Overall: 144” x 32”
- Playfield: 10’8” long x 20” wide x 3” thick
The Urban Shuffleboard Table by Berner
The Urban Shuffleboard Table offers old-world style combined with urban flair, with a 2” playfield made of solid butcher block. Steel legs provide an industrial touch, and the newest model includes interlocking crossbars to enhance leg stability, along with a solid pine cabinet and inlaid scorekeeping. Other features offered include:
- Hard rock Canadian maple playing field
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Built-in leg levels for even playing every time
- Set of 8 pucks (4 red, 4 blue)
- Brass abacus inlaid scorers
- Playfield Size: 16"W x 128"L
- Assembled Size: 12'1"L x 29.5"W x 31"H
Wrapping UpPlaying regulation shuffleboard, or even just playing for fun, is easy with any of the great tables discussed here. You can find something in every style and price range, making it easy to find the perfect shuffleboard table for your home. Most tables include a set of pucks and some level of customization, so it’ll come down to the details, and probably the design, too. Do your research to see what different brands offer, but know that when you choose any of the models in this review, you’ll love your new home shuffleboard table.